FOAF Veterans Service Centers
The Fans of America Foundation’s Veterans Service Centers mission is to assist homeless or at-risk veterans and their families with housing issues, by building veterans facilities nationwide.
These centers will be funded and executed by collaborating with the Veterans Administration, Federal, State and Local agencies and with the financial and emotional support from like-minded individuals assisting FOAF eliminate veteran homelessness.
Our Focus is Threefold
- Conducting coordinated outreach to proactively seek out veterans in need of assistance.
- Connecting homeless and at-risk veterans with housing solutions, health care, community employment services and other required support.
- Collaborating with federal, state and local agencies, employers, housing providers, faith-based and other community non-profit organizations; to expand job training, employment and affordable housing options for veterans transitioning from homelessness.
What Services are Provided?
- Individual housing quarters for veterans and family members
- Dining facilities that serve hot, fresh and nutritious meals
- Full staff of Doctors and Nurses that are experts in health informatics, disease management, telehealth technologies and case management.
- Counseling for those in crisis
- Group conference rooms to serve as meeting places for organizations working with FOAF and/or informational seminars
- VA approved benefits and healthcare
- Informational videos and literature for residents and family members