Many of us know men and women who served in the Armed Forces of the United States, who are homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless. We honor and salute these brave men and women, whose selfless acts of courage and sacrifice helped shape the United States of America and safeguard our freedoms.
We are Fans of America Foundation, a 501(c) (3), tax exempt, nonprofit organization with a nationwide focus to end homelessness and help make the transition from military to civilian life less difficult.
Our mission is to assist homeless or at-risk veterans and their families with housing issues, by building or leasing centers in every state. These centers will be known as “Heroes Home Places,” that will serve as assisted living centers for those in need.
By collaborating with the Veterans Administration, Federal, State and Local agencies, and other nonprofit organizations, we will eliminate veteran homelessness once and for all.
Every Heroes Home Place will provide the following services:
- Dining facilities that serve hot, fresh and nutritious meals.
- Nurses and doctors will be able to use health informatics, disease management and telehealth technologies to target care and case management to improve access to care. Telehealth changes the location where health care services are routinely provided.
- Private rooms for those in crisis and counseling and conference rooms that will also serve as meeting places for other organizations working with us who have similar goals of helping our homeless veterans.
- VA approved benefits and healthcare: videos, brochures, pamphlets, checklists, wallet cards and other literature to patients and family members.
Please Donate Today! Your donation will provide homeless and at-risk veterans and their families with: warm and secure housing, food, clothing and other essential supplies. Best of all, the money that you donate will stay and be used in your state.
Our Focus is Threefold:
- Conducting coordinated outreach to proactively seek out Veterans in need of assistance
- Connecting homeless and at-risk Veterans with housing solutions, health care, community employment services and other required supports.
- Collaborating with federal, state and local agencies, employers, housing providers, faith-based and other community nonprofit organizations; to expand job training, employment and affordable housing options for Veterans exiting homelessness.